August 25, 2012

Apple Muffins

With the rather autumnal weather we've had all summer and with the autumn preparations with the new collection at work (www.tinekhome.com), I guess I'm already in the mood for autumn.

My autumn begins with delicious (almost healthy) apple muffins. 
Here's the recipe - a great alternative for breakfast or for an autumn picnic...

2 eggs
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sugar
1 dl citrus oil
2-3 grated apples
2½ dl milk
275 g sieved flour
50 g chopped walnuts
1 tsp powdered cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder

Oven: 180° for approx. 30 min








































My apple muffin recipe is strongly inspired by Marie Melchior.
Click here to visit her lovely food blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...